The panoramic restaurant – Regards Café with a green outdoor rooftop terrace decorated with art works, is located on the 2nd floor of the Regards de Provence Museum. Nestled above the museum, the roof terrace and the glazed terrace open to the outside welcome you for lunch, dinner, to celebrate a private or corporate event, to work…, in an arty and marine atmosphere with a breathtaking view on the sea. The terrace has been fitted out for your best comfort and an opening towards the horizon which further enhances the unique panorama towards the bay of the port. The more exotic garden has supplanted the cypresses of Provence and still rubs shoulders with works of art from the museum.
Our Chef knows very well that there is no real artistic food without a quality table! The summer menu is tinged with creativity, freshness, inspiring dishes that always mix Mediterranean colors and flavors. Our Chef Rémy Frimaudeau cooks a range of daily specials, a range of starters, sandwiches, quiches prepared with authenticity and generosity, adapted to all tastes and desires. The desserts of our Pastry Chef, Camille Keiffer, merge with contemporary works of art, sublimating your taste buds and reviving your eyes. Everything is done to ensure that your visit remains an unforgettable experience, to be repeated as often as possible.
Regards Café – English Summer Menu 2023
The Regards Café celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2023, since the creation of the Regards de Provence museum on the occasion of the year Marseille Provence European Capital of Culture. This anniversary is an opportunity to join forces with one-star chef Coline Faulquier to create new fine and colorful recipes, specially designed for the place steeped in history, art and gastronomy.
Ambitious, endowed with an entrepreneurial character, Coline Faulquier describes her cuisine as “gourmet, feminine, sunny, generous and precise”. Seduced by the human and creative qualities of the Chef, who has established herself in the world of gastronomy in Marseille, Regards Café invited her to sign a refined menu, which is as follows (40€):
Starter: Crunchy salad of peas, feta, croutons and smoked breast Cold cream of peas, mint light cream with black curry (11€)
Dishes: Filet of veal or ballotine of sea bass and panisses with southern scents (black kalamata olive, piquillos, chives, candied lemon) and Greek yoghurt with fresh herbs (26€)
Dessert: Verbena panna cotta, crunchy Viennese biscuit with pepper, fresh fruits of the moment in textures (€9.50)
Le Regards Café offers several formulas and menus for groups to meet all desires and needs:
Offers for individuals for lunch
The Regards Terrace Formula, quality and quick, can be enjoyed on the roof terrace or the air-conditioned/heated covered glass terrace or to take away, including: pie or quiche or sandwich + starter jars or dessert + drink 33 cl (can) at choice (19 €)
For gourmets, a Regards Gourmet Terrace Formula is also available, including: tart or quiche or sandwich + starter jars + dessert + drink (€25).
Offers for lunch groups
* Groups of less than 15 people do not benefit from a preferential rate offer:
- Reservation to be confirmed on 04 96 17 40 45 or email@example.com only
- A la carte choice in the suggestions of the day
* Groups of more than 15 people benefit from a preferential rate offer under the following conditions:
- Written request to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the date, time and number of participants
- Formula including starter + main course + dessert + 1/4 of wine + mineral water and coffee
- Choice of an identical menu for all in the seasonal menu proposed with precision of possible allergies or special diets
- Lunch served in the indoor panoramic room of the restaurant – possibility of privatizing the covered terrace (price on estimate)
- Booking confirmation required at least 10 days before arrival
Privatization during the day or in the evening
- The request must be made in writing to email@example.com indicating the date, time, type of event and number of participants
- For lunches or events during the day, the indoor panoramic room, the covered terrace and the roof terrace can be privatized on estimate
- For evening events (the restaurant closes at 5:00 p.m.) the indoor panoramic room, the covered terrace and the roof terrace can be privatized on request Room, covered terrace & roof terrace can be privatized during the day or in the evening every day of the week
Rooms, covered terrace & roof terrace can be privatized during the day or in the evening every day of the week
Regards Café is a prestigious place, combining modernity and elegance, to be privatized for corporate and private daytime or evening events and parties. Its decorating style plunges us into the spirit of the 50s, with a Mediterranean and contemporary atmosphere evoked by the mural mosaic enamels unfolding under the bar counter. Tables, Arne Jacobsen chairs, velvet banquettes, crystal chandeliers give a warm and gentle atmosphere.
The capacity of the room of Regards Café (140m2) is 125 people for a Cocktail / 110 for Seated Dinner / 100 for a Meeting.
The capacity of the terrace (62m2) is 80 for a Cocktail / 50 for a Seated Dinner / 70 for a Meeting.
The capacity of the roof-terrace (180m2) is 220 for a Cocktail.
The restaurant team is at your disposal for any questions and a proposal.
Regards Café is open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 18pm. (Closed: August 15, December 25, January 1 and May 1).
Information & booking firstname.lastname@example.org or on 04 96 17 40 45.
The Regards Café is THE PLACE TO BE…
The place for film shooting – One of the best spots in Marseille…
The Regards Café has hosted the shooting of the film “Un Homme à la hauteur” by Laurent Tirard, starring Jean Dujardin and Virginia Efira. A very successful comedy whose iconic scene of the encounter takes place at the Regards Café…
Do like them: Make an appointment at Regards Café with the most beautiful panoramic view of Marseille!