MUSÉE REGARDS DE PROVENCE
Allée Regards de Provence
Reservation and Information: 33 4 96 17 40 40
The Musée Regards de Provence is open from Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 to 6:00.
Closing hour at 17:30.
Annual closing : 1 January – 1 May – 15 Agugust – 25 Decembre.
Inside the museum adequate facilities are in place for individual visitors or groups with disabilities, ensuring a warm welcome.
Combined Temporary Exhibitions and Memory of the Sanitray Station
Permanent Artistic Documentary :
- Full price: 8,50 €
- Reduced price: 7,50 € Senior, Groups (10 pers. and +)
- Reduced price: 6,70 € Partners (Carte Culture AMU, Carte Cezam, Entraide Solidarité 13, MGEN, SNCF TER)
- Reduced price: 5,70 € Members, Students (until 26 years), invalid persons
- Reduced price: 4,00 € 13 to 18 years
- Reduced price: 3,00 € Unemployed (proof), Artist (proof)
- Free: Sociétaires members, Partners members, Under 12 years, City Pass, Pass MyProvence
Guided Tours in French:
- Free guided tour, except groups, upon reservation the first saturday of each month at 10:30 (Minimum 6 to 25 persons)
- Guided tours for groups upon reservation from Tuesday to Saturday: entrance fee + 7 € / person (6 to 30 pers.)
- Guided tours, except groups, upon reservation: Tuesday and Saturday at 3:00 pm : entrance fee + 7 € / pers. (8 to 30 pers.)
Guided Tours in English on request:
- Guided tours for groups upon reservation from Tuesday to Saturday: entrance fee + 12 € / person (6 to 30 pers.)
The surroundings of the museum enjoy appropriate facilities for individual visitors or groups with disabilities, ensuring a warm and secure welcome.
Access to the Musée Regards de Provence by:
- Subway N 1: Stop Vieux-Port/Hôtel de Ville (10 mn walk)
- Subway N 2: Stop Joliette (10 mn walk)
- Tramway T2: Stop République/Dames or Joliette (10 mn walk)
- Bus: Line n° 82 and n° 82 s (Spot Littoral Major or Fort Saint Jean) – night line 582
- Bus: Line n° 60 (Stop Littoral Major or Fort Saint Jean)
- Bus: Line n° 49 (Stopt Église Saint-Laurent, Littoral Major or Fort Saint-Jean/Capitainerie)
- Bike: Stop Vélo n° 2179 – Quai du Port
- Vélo : Station Vélo n° 2031 – Joliette
- Car: Parking Indigo Vieux-Port/Mucem – Exit Major/Regards de Provence
- Train: Gare Saint-Charles – TER SNCF (20 mn walk)